Do you use a test application that is not integrated with Schoolyear but you do want the exam to be secured? No problem! In the Schoolyear dashboard, you can easily, manually, secure any web application (website in the browser) with Schoolyear.
- Log in to Schoolyear via dashboard.exams.schoolyear.app.
- Go to 'New exam' in the menu bar. Choose a preconfigured tile or create a custom exam yourself via 'Custom exam'. A preconfigured tile can be created by your Schoolyear admin.
- Give the exam a name, select the exam start time and click next.
- Submit the URL(s) that the students are allowed to access during the exam. This step can be skipped if a preconfigured tile is selected.
Note: the first URL you enter is the page that the student will see first.
- Select if Secure Apps needs to be enabled for this exam. Read this article for more information about Secure Apps.
- After creating the exam you are taken to the Schoolyear dashboard for the specific exam. Here you can find the exam code and the link exams.schoolyear.app where students can start their exam.
- At the start of the exam, share the exam code and the link exams.schoolyear.app with the student. The student can now start the exam at the set time.