In this article you can read how to secure a TestVision exam with Schoolyear through the integration.
- Log in to TestVision.
- Go to 'Sessions'. Select an existing exam or select the '+' in the left upper corner to create a new exam.
- Go to 'General' and enter the exam period. The maximum duration for an assessment with Schoolyear is 24 hours. Keep in mind that the duration of the exam that you fill in for the exam is shorter than 24 hours.
- Go to 'Control' and check 'Schoolyear'. Then save the exam in order to have extra functionalities for Schoolyear appear.
- After you have saved the exam with Schoolyear security checked, the 'Configuration' and 'Dashboard' options appear.
Via the button 'Dashboard' it is possible to open the Schoolyear dashboard. The dashboard can be accessed before, during and after the exam from within TestVision.
Through the button 'configuration' you can customise security settings, including allowing extra URLs to be used by the student during the exam.
Please note that that the toggle on the 'Sessions' page is on. Otherwise, the buttons 'configuration' and 'dashboard' do not work.
- Choose 'Save' to save the exam. You can leave the screen now.