In this article you can read how to secure an Woots exam with Schoolyear through the integration.
- Log in to Woots.
- Go to 'Courses'. Choose an existing one from the list or click '+New' to create a new one.
- The exam opens. To activate Schoolyear for the exam, choose 'Settings' in the menu bar. The 'Settings' page opens.
- Choose 'Integrations' in the bottom left of the menu. On the right, the integrations appear with their corresponding status.
- Make sure 'Schoolyear' is set to 'Enabled'.
- Under 'Integrations' in the bottom left corner of the menu, select 'Schoolyear'. The 'Actions' panel appears on the right.
Through the 'View' button behind 'Settings' you can Customise security settings, including allowing extra URLs to be used by the student during the exam.
Via the button 'View' behind 'Proctor Dashboard' you can open the Schoolyear dashboard. The dashboard can be accessed before, during and after the exam from the administration in Woots.
Note: If you get an error message while planning the exam. Make sure that you have configured an "afname" in the exam settings in Woots.
- Click on the arrow top left to go back to the exam from the 'Integrations' page.
- You can now finish the exam and save it. After that, you can leave the screen.