Before you take your exam using Schoolyear, it is advised that you have taken the following preparation:
- Make sure you have a suitable laptop: Your laptop must meet the minimum computer requirements. Do you want to test if Schoolyear works properly on your laptop? Execute the device check.
- Free up enough storage space: In order to download and install Schoolyear, 300 MB (0,3 GB) of free storage is necessary on your laptop.
- Remember your password: Once you enter the secure environment, there is no possibility to look up your username or password to log in to the test application. Make sure you have this information ready.
- Charge your battery: Make sure that your battery is sufficiently charged or that you have access to a charger during the exam.
- Restart your laptop: Make sure that your laptop is up to date. Your computer benefits from periodic restarts since many updates aren't completed until you restart the computer.
- Connect to the internet: Make sure that your laptop automatically connects to, and remembers the credentials of, the wifi network of your institute.