Frequently Asked Questions about the Schoolyear Dashboard:
- What is the Schoolyear dashboard?
- What are the benefits of using the Schoolyear dashboard?
- Who can use the Schoolyear dashboard?
- How can I access the Schoolyear dashboard for my exam?
- What functionalities are available in the Schoolyear dashboard?
What is the Schoolyear dashboard?
The Schoolyear dashboard is a tool for educational institutes that provides insight into the activities of students during and after exams. It offers additional information such as participation and status of each student, as well as the ability to detect technical malfunctions and suspicious activity. It is designed to be used both during and after the exam, and it is not necessary to have someone monitoring the dashboard full-time during the exam. With Schoolyear, the student is automatically prevented from using other resources.
What are the benefits of using the Schoolyear dashboard?
The Schoolyear dashboard allows exam coordinators and proctors to monitor the progress of the exam and detect any potential issues such as wifi connectivity issues. It also enables examination boards to see a summary of the student's activities and any suspicious activities after the exam. Additionally, it provides functionalities such as insight into technical malfunctions, individual laptop problems, and fraudulent activities, ensuring the integrity of the exam.
Please note that the Schoolyear dashboard only shows the student activities of the Schoolyear session, not the content of the test application.
Who can use the Schoolyear dashboard?
The Schoolyear dashboard is intended for the following roles:
- Exam coordinators, who use it to oversee the planning, activities, and status of students during and after the exam.
- Examination boards, who use it to review a summary and evidence of students' activities, including any potential fraudulent actions, after the exam.
- Proctors, who use it to monitor the status and activities of students during the exam.
How can I access the Schoolyear dashboard for my exam?
To access the Schoolyear dashboard, you can open it directly from a test application that has integration with Schoolyear. In case the test application you are using does not have integration with Schoolyear, you can access the dashboard by logging into Schoolyear directly. Go to 'All exams' and search for the correct exam in the list.
What functionalities are available in the Schoolyear dashboard?
For a detailed overview of all functionalities offered by the Schoolyear dashboard, please refer to the this article.