Note: To perform this step-by-step guide, the Schoolyear App must be available on the managed Chromebooks. This is a one-time setup that must be done by IT.
- Log out as a user on the Chromebook*.
- In the overview, click on "Apps", in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select "Schoolyear Exams" here.
- Now the Schoolyear app will launch. You will see a tile overview. In this tile overview, you can start up all test applications that have been prepared by your institution.
- Select the applicable tile. You will be redirected to the login page of the test application. You can log in here and start the exam.
- Finished with your exam? Check whether you have submitted the questions. Then you can close the secure environment via the red 'Exit' button.
* An institution may choose to use managed Chromebooks only for testing. If this is the case, steps 1 through 3 can be skipped. The student will then start at the tile overview (step 4).