Note: You need a Schoolyear Secure Apps license for this functionality.
It is possible to add a desktop application during a exam. This application can then be used securely. Students do not have access to any files on their local machine at any time. To add a desktop application to a Schoolyear test, minimal actions are required during the scheduling of a test.
- Plan an exam with Schoolyear
- This can be done via integration or
- Directly from the Schoolyear dashboard.
Open the settings widget to adjust the configuration settings of the exam. Follow the steps on the left hand side.
Enable: Select here whether or not to allow the use of a desktop application during the exam.
- Plan: Fill in the number of students participating in this exam. If you schedule the exam through the integration, this number will be filled in automatically. You can always manually adjust this.
- Select App: Select which application you want to add for this exam.
- Note: Some applications may have a reservation time.
- App options: some applications can be additionally configured here.
- For example, the language of MS office can be selected or spell-check from MS Word can be enabled.
- Upload files: Upload additional files that should be available during the exam here. Under this option, you can also specify whether students need to submit the files through Schoolyear.