A Schoolyear integration in Ans is realised by entering Schoolyear API keys in the Ans account of the educational institute.
To do this the institution must first request API keys according to Step 2 - Linking test applications. The institution then adds the API keys to Ans.
- Log in to Ans.
- Go to 'Courses'. Choose an existing course from the list or click '+New' to create a new one.
- The button opens. To secure Schoolyear, choose 'Settings' in the top centre of the menu bar. This takes you to a new page.
- Choose 'Integrations' in the bottom left of the menu. A new page at the right appears.
- Go to 'Schoolyear' in the screen at the right side.
- Choose 'configuration'. Enter the host, tenant, API key and API secret you received from Schoolyear. Choose 'Configure' to save the data.
The Schoolyear connection in Ans is now ready to use.