Some Huawei devices may display an error message when using Schoolyear. This could be triggered by a service called Huawei PCManager Windows Service. Fortunately, it is easy to (temporary) disable this setting which should help resolving this issue. In order to disable this setting, follow the steps below.
- Open the "Services" menu through the Windows search bar.
- Search for the "Huawei PCManager Windows Service".
- Right-click on the service and select "Properties".
- Change the "Startup type" setting to "Disabled".
- Click "Stop" under "Service Status".
- Click "OK" and then restart Schoolyear.
By following these steps, the error message should disappear and Schoolyear should start without any problems.