With the logfiles Schoolyear can see the activities of the Schoolyear software on your computer and find the cause of the problem. Sharing the logfiles from your computer might help to solve your laptop problem.
- Open the program 'Event viewer'.
- Unfold the menu on the left. Choose 'Windows logs' > 'Applications'.
- On the right-hand side, click on the filter icon 'filter current log...'. A pop-up appears.
- In the 'Event resources' box enter: schoolyear-exams and then click 'ok'.
- At the right of your screen click 'save filtered logfile as...'.
- Save the file. Choose the title Background service logs [student name] [student number].
- Send this file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No instruction is available for macOS.